Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing customised, often complex WordPress-based solutions.
- Conducting Web project planning.
- Providing leadership in finding/developing new technologies/methods.
- Performing conversion focused Web Design using given base/theme/templates
- Implementing Web Design on WordPress using Shortcodes/Page Builder/Code
- Providing WordPress related IT Support to customers
- Performing server maintenance and monitoring.
- Aids sales staff in requirements gathering.
- Aids other developers with system design and implementation.
- Supporting the internal growth of other developers
- Providing advanced technical support.
Skills and Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of WordPress, PHP, jQuery, AJAX, Restful Web Services and SQL.
- Strong PHP back-end development skills
- WordPress knowledge and extensive experience.
- Knowledge of change control systems, specifically Git and SVN.
- Excellent analytical skills with positive problem-solving attitude.
- Solid skills with WordPress theme and plugin development.
- Graphic design skills (Photoshop, Illustrator or equivalent).
- Understanding of web servers and how to coordinating technical solutions with hosting companies.
Nice to Have:
- Written Chinese Skills
- Advanced knowledge of PHP frameworks (CodeIgniter, Symfony, Yii, Zend, etc). Laravel strongly desired.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
- Project Management Experience
- WordPress Security Knowledge
We are currently collecting resumes for a large candidate pool; please apply early to secure your position.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying