Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implementing standard WordPress-based solutions
- Following leadership in finding/developing new technologies/methods.
- Performing conversion focused Web Design using given base/theme/templates
- Implementing Web Design on WordPress using Shortcodes/Page Builder/Code
- Providing WordPress related IT Support to customers
Skills and Qualifications:
- Preliminary knowledge of PHP, jQuery, AJAX, Restful Web Services and SQL.
- PHP back-end development skills
- Excellent analytical skills with positive problem-solving attitude.
Nice to Have:
- Written Chinese Skills
- Preliminary knowledge of PHP frameworks (CodeIgniter, Symfony, Yii, Zend, etc). Laravel strongly desired.
- Knowledge of change control systems, specifically Git and SVN.
- Solid skills with WordPress theme and plugin development.
- Graphic design skills (Photoshop, Illustrator or equivalent).
- Understanding of web servers and how to coordinating technical solutions with hosting companies.
We are currently collecting resumes for a large candidate pool; please apply early to secure your position.